This program is for adult students who want to improve their basic English conversational skills. Participants will learn simple conversational techniques that will give them confidence in speaking with people. In addition to speaking, they will be exposed to grammar rules, reading and writing skills.
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere
- Make conversations in various situations (eg, in restaurants, with new acquaintances)
- Describe things
- Talk about the past and future events
- Identify specific information from listening texts
- Read and understand simple texts in English
- Answer simple comprehension questions
- Write well-structured simple sentences
- Complete forms
He who knows no foreign languages knows nothing of his own.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.